Treat yourself to our yummy selection of cake pots and donate to a good cause at the same time!
Our current charity is Real Lives!
In their selection of cake pots you will find;
Biscoff & White Chocolate; a caramelised sponge with Biscoff spread and white chocolate buttercream
Chocolate & Vanilla; a rich chocolate sponge with chocolate spread and creamy vanilla buttercream
Zesty Lemon; a lemon zest sponge with homemade lemon curd and lemon buttercream
£5 from every order goes straight to our chosen charity.
Real Lives Community Interest Company was set up by Sue and Nicole in 2012 to support people in their communities and to specifically fill a gap in the market where there was a lack of services offering quality, safe social support to people with mental health challenges and multiple needs. Real Lives exists to support people to realise their potential and achieve their goals.
Real Lives took over Crocus Café in 2013. Crocus is Nottingham’s oldest community café; the café is a not-for-profit café where delicious vegetarian and vegan food is served with a focus on being fair trade and locally sourced. Suspended meals are offered to those in need and the café provides a safe and welcoming space for everyone.
For more information and to donate, please visit www.real-lives.co.uk
Select your dispatch date below. Please note that this is the date your order is dispatched and not when it will arrive.
Cakes for Good Causes
Ingredients & Allergy Advice
Postal Delivery Information
• Flour (wheat, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin, flour treatment agent (fungal amylase))
• Light brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses)
• Raising agents (E450 diphosphates, E500 sodium carbonates, rice flour)
• Vegetable spread (vegetable oils (sunflower, rapeseed, palm), water, salt, emulsifiers – E471, sunflower lecithin, preservative – potassium sorbate, acid – lactic acid, B vitamins (niacin, B6, B2, folic acid & B12), flavourings, colours – annatto bixin, curcumin)
• Icing sugar (Sugar, anti caking agent (E341))
• Soya milk (water, hulled soya beans, apple extract, tricalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, sea salt, stabiliser: gellan gum, vitamin B12, vitamin D2, riboflavin (vitamin B2))
• Sunflower oil
• Cider vinegar
• Vanilla (invert sugar syrup, caramel, vanilla)
• Biscoff spread (original caramelised biscuits (wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oils (certified sustainable palm oil, rapeseed oil), candy sugar syrup, raising agent (sodium hydrogen carbonate), soya flour, salt, cinnamon), rapeseed oil, sugar, emulsifier (soya lecithin), acid (citric acid))
• White chocolate (Sugar, cocoa butter [32%], rice flour, coconut oil, flavouring (vanilla), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)
• Lemon extract (lemon oil, rapeseed oil)
• Cocoa powder
• Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Emulsifier: sunflower lecithin)
• Chocolate spread (raw cane sugar, soya flour, sunflower oil, palm fat, cocoa powder, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin)
• Chocolate sugar strands (sugar, potato starch, maltodextrin, vegetable fat (coconut), cocoa powder, glazing agent (carnauba wax))
• Sugar crystals (sugar, E171, potassium aluminium silicate, gum Arabic, carnauba wax)
• Contains gluten and soya. May contain traces of nuts, peanuts, sulphur dioxide, mustard seeds and sesame seeds.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gluten Free bakes are made in our separate gluten free work area.